Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just a little secret

Today I shall reveal one of my super secrets , and that is a a hair store. You'll notice I never change my skin but hair I love and the hair I wear today is one of many that I have from Hair shop Nodoka. This particular one is currently on the lucky board , but if you fancy a different colour and don't want to wait for your letter to come up then you can buy it for   a bargain L$10 in a gacha in store. There's also a pretty bob style with hair bow at L$1 but there are plenty more styles to chose from and the full price items are a steal at L$50 ! that's right I said L$50!

Hair: Free on lucky board > Hair shop nodoka
Top: Free on lucky board ( part of a fabulous outfit that Dagmar blogged previously titled 'look of the day' ) >  Art & Fun
Skirt: Free group gift > C'est la vie
Tights: Free group gift > Latte
Corset belt: Retort belted corset  (silver)  L$25  > Ashoka
Shoes: Free  Circus lolita black > In her shoes
Necklace: L$125 my huge necklace - black Milk motion

No comments:

Post a Comment