Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tomboy chic





So I've had bohemian chic, now I'm having tomboy chic if there is even such a thing? I love this look to me it's more kind of tomboy feminine. I say that because tomboy suggest a little bit too masculine for my liking. The outfit from Vero Modero is certainly very feminine and there is such a massive range of colours to choose from that you'll find yourself wanting more than one! I love the halter neck look and this may sound odd but I especially like the detail on the bow at the back, some times those little details really make the difference.

Love the hair too it's certainly one of those must have items, and don't I look just a little bit mischievous wearing my cigarette armbrace & slingshot legbrace great fun unisex free gifts at Iren. Perhaps a little bit Lara Croft but not so energetic, I think my tomboy chic is more about lazing on the grass shooting apples of the trees than leaping into action.


Hair: 88L - [e] ( elikatira) changes - brown 09 @ > Collabor88
Skin: 800L - Melina - tan  green 05 > [katsuide]
Top & skirt: 350L - Asian windy set - blue > Vero Modero
Boots: 0L -  Don Q boots > Santo
belt: 180L - white studded belt > Eden
Leg brace: 0L - gift -  sling shot > Iren
Arm brace: 0L - gift > Iren

No comments:

Post a Comment