Thursday, June 20, 2013

Woeful Wednesday

Just a quickie again from me today - I know - but I  got myself a new job this week, (insert jumping around and celebrating here) and have a little more work to do until things settle down!
1
Wednesday was woeful for some.. not for others, they would have their fun.
Hang them high from pole and wire, the blood would drip, their eyes afire.
If they were chased, then they would run,
If they were caught, deny all they'd done.
Their night would soon be over, with the dawn of a bloody sun.
2

Been a while since I've jumped on into a Woeful Wednesday event! Fabulous items, reduced or brand shiny new - either way - all L$ 50. You can read about the event, it's history and check out all the lovely items up for grabs here...
http://www.woefulwednesday.com/

Items shown here:
Skin :  :Sugar: [1] DB Chloe - Mononoke [Cleavage]
Top :  :Sugar: Hello Titty - I'm Innocent Tee

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Magic%20Moment/138/125/3500

No comments:

Post a Comment