Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Pirate's Life

1 Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho. 2 Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho. 3 Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We burn up the city, we're really a fright,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho. 4 We're rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho. 5 Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
Aye, but we're loved by our mothers and dads,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho. 7 6 More from the fabulous Fantasy Gacha Carnival.
There are so many designers here, most with at two different gacha machines - so very dangerous! I've come the hard way to learn that if there is one item you really really want from a gacha - you are likely to spend far too much trying to get it! That said - all of the items I've ended up with are amazing!

First set :
Headdress : [Tia] Empress Headdress - RARE  L$ 75
Hair : little bones. Pirate Wench DipDye&Fades L$ 99
Top : -Pixicat- Crew.Vest - White   L$ 75
Fans : [BlackPearls] War Fans v08 common  L$ 50
Skirt : *{JuneBug}* Flowing Skirt [Crimson] M  L$ 50
(Anyone looking for any swaps from Junebug - let me know! I have the skirts and bows in all colours, and two of the Ultra Rare sets - I'm looking for the Rare set in Crimson or Black!)


Second Set :
Headdress : ! !Sax Shepherd Designs ~ Gatcha ~ Buccaneer Beads ~ Barataria Headpiece  L$ 50
Hair : little bones. Pirate Wench DipDye&Fades  L$ 99
Dress : =Kio= Oriental Desire - Purple  L$ 75

Third Set :
Hair : .ploom. YAR!- Candy RARE   L$ 99
Necklace :  .Enfant Terrible. Moonchild necklace black   L$ 75
Top and Skirt : Luas - Valkiria - Red   L$ 50
Gauntlets : *sweet Kajira* Awildr   L$ 75
Stockings : .Things. - Viking Stockings Red   L$ 75
Pose :  Infiniti . - Paper Birds - 12  L$ 50

Taxi :Acerbus Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment