Thursday, December 3, 2009

Im a wild thing

A mixed blog without any concept. Well if you like it give me a cookie.


I love the "where the wild things are" book (in german its "Wo die wilden Kerle wohnen" so this gift is stunning in my opinion.

.::Tyranny designs:: Wild Things (You get it via the I <3> group. Go to my profile (Dagmar Haiku) and join the group there and then go to the groupmessages and take the gift from tyranny designs)

Its X-mas time again. So here a dollarbie X-mas parka. I used the great x-mas fighting shovel from Dante Vantelli Sword MAINSTORE for posing.
The owner of the sword store is just rebuilding it. It will open again in one or two weeks.



Parka: ::JK:: XMasParka Box (Dollarbie)
Shovel:
Dante Vantelli Sword MAINSTORE Free Winter shovel Christmas box (Freebie)
Tights: Tomoto : dot tights full set (not free but great)
Legwarmers: *McSkin* (belongs to a lucky chair item - its really cute if you got some time go there and get the complete outfit)
Boots:
DragansVarg (former Husky GFX) imrae boots (not free)

My Friend Myrian told me to get this Skin. She found it in the peace on earth hunt. And i love it. The undies are a lucky chair item.
Skin: [ROCKBERRY] : Farrah POE2 Hunt light (TINT) (Hunt gift)
Undies:
*RD* CHERRY SOPHIE (Lucky chair item)


The Snowflake hunt is still going on. This is the Hunt gift from Blue Blood.

Dress: Blue Blood
: Snowflake hunt Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment