Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Getting dressed - with pulling strings

When i woke i was still a bit sleepy.
So i stretched myself to wake.
Outfit: ~*RunoRuno*~ Y Dress Tee (0 Linden)
Poses: Pulling Strings - Morning Stretch pose series - all poses (Lucky chair 0 Linden)

I got me a warm pullover and hot coffee to wake faster. But somehow i lost balance.
And struggled hard not to fall.
Wild waving with the arms didn`t help.
At the end i landed on the floor and spilled the coffee over the pullover.
Outfit: ~*RunoRuno*~ Bulky Sweater (50 Linden)
Poses: Pulling Strings -We All Fall Down pose series - all poses (Lucky chair 0 Linden)

After getting rid of the wet pullover i started with a bit sport.
My feet started to get cold so i grabbed some old slippers before going on.

I also wrapped my hair in two buns to keep it out of my face.
I finished my wake up sports with some push-ups and started to think of what to wear.
Outfit: ~*RunoRuno*~ Black Sateen (0 Linden)
Poses: Pulling Strings : Feel the BURN poseball set (group gift) (Subscriber gift 0 Linden)

First i tryed a white linnen dress.
Dress: ~*RunoRuno*~ Dress #07 Linen

Then i thought of a body with a shirt over it but decided that it was much to short.
Outfit: ~*RunoRuno*~ Teetee and ~*RunoRuno*~ Black Sateen (both 0 Linden)

Then i tried a knit shirt with a knit skirt.
Outfit: ~*RunoRuno*~ Knit Pullover Black and ~*RunoRuno*~ Knit Skirt Black (Both 0 Linden)

But finally i decided to wear a dress i had for ages. I thought it would look better with open hair so i opened the buns again.
But i decided to change shoes because boots are more comfy than high heels.
Outfit: ~*RunoRuno*~ Tube Dress (0 Linden)
Poses: Pulling Strings : Flapper! pose series - all poses (Lucky chair 0 Linden)

1 comment:

  1. TY for posting so many amazing pics!
    I'm curious, is this a skybox?
    If it is could you give me the lm to buy it?
    It's so gorgeous.
    Thank you in advance, and great post ^-^'

    ReplyDelete