Sunday, December 26, 2010

[silenced by green]

You kiss me
a whisper, green as
the leaves above our heads
a taste of spring and meadowy life is
what you seed on my lips
before you
vanish.

[silenced by green]

It's the 8th week of lovely Luna's blogger challenge 52WoC and I bet you can guess the colour even without me mentioning it. Since I didn't feel very festive this year, you're not getting a christmas-related picture, but one that speaks of temporary loss and the delicate, little plant called hope - hope that the bliss of love will return soon, just as spring returns from its hibernation below snow and ice each year.


Skin: Nuuna's Skins - Male Black Green
Eyes: ::: LPD ::: - Creature Eyes - Burnish (Emerald)
Hair: :KM: - Mash Wolf No1

Shirt: *Linc* - Button Down Shirt Black
Necklace: [MANDALA] - Luck Necklace

4 comments:

  1. I like that pic ... perfectly catches a jaded mood
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mayala, I'm glad you like it. *hugs back and smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Luna! <3 It's always nice to see you stopping by.

    ReplyDelete