Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gold & Green


Chinos

Well I just went for a short shopping trip and look what happens to my transport while i'm away! now if anyone happens to find my horse & cart be sure to let me know won't you.

I've been wanting to wear this delight of a top that I won on a luckyboard at Pesca for quite some time, but couldn't decide if I should take advantage of the resize script and wear it as a dress or a top. That was only until I received these amazing chinos as a group gift at Wave, then I knew in an instant what to wear them with. Incidentally I think these chinos make a great unisex item.

You may well struggle to find a group joiner for Wave, so I suggest you join from the designer Miraiwave Iwish profile (see listed groups) then check notices.

If you look sharp you'll also be able to pick up these shoes from Vero Modero (actually i'm not wearing the group gift ones they are a slightly darker shade)  & the bag from  Le Poppycock which are group gifts for May

Hair: 300L - MOA 02 - sandy blonde > [69}
Skin: 0L group gift - Natural beauty
Shades: 0L gift  > A.S.H
Top: 0L luckyboard item > Pesca
Trousers: 0L group gift > Wave group for AwramViie
Shoes: 0L group gift > Vero Modero
Bag: 0L group gift >  Le Poppycock

No comments:

Post a Comment