Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bodysuited & booted


Street

I can't stop wearing this hair! it's amazing and check out this bodysuit which is the latest group gift at MONS which I loved as soon as I saw it, very sexy , very sassy and very adaptable too. You can wear it in so many ways with a skirt , jeans or on it's own but what I love most about it is that William Morris kind of pattern. It's an amazing print and cleverly used, it's such a bold print that you couldn't get away with using it on a full outfit, but as a well made bodysuit with that lace! genius, I really love it!

Well a bold outfit such as this deserves a bold skin. This skin is actually part of a builders pack available on the marketplace currently with 50% so if you're thinking of making skins or starting your own business I reckon take a look there are over 100 items in this pack.

To complete my look all I needed were some fabby boots and I'm never disappointed when I head down to skifija! The footwear always fits my feet so well! I'm sure you've all had a pair of boots where the foot just doesn't look like a proper foot (Dagmar knows what I mean we've had a boot debate hehe) well anyway you'll never have that problem at Skifija :))

Hair: 0L group gift > Exile
Skin: part of  builders pack Ashley skins > Munspain
Bodysuit: 0L - group gift > MONS
Boots: 199L sexy biker high heel boots > Skifija

No comments:

Post a Comment