Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Birthday Princess

At Saturday was my rl birthday so I wanted to be dressed elegantly in second life too. And I wanted to feel of course like a princess in both lives. So when seeing that Icing takes part in the disco deals at the moment I went there and got me this elegant black dress. It comes with a sculpted and a flexi skirt. As at all dresses from icing the shading is great. On the shoulders it has cute bows. The dress is also available in other colours but I liked it best n black. I added some of the happieness shared jewlery from frippery. Those consists out of many flowers and let the dress look a bit less strict.
princess like in black
Before going to get the dress from Icing I opened the birthday gift from a dear friend. The lingerie he has choosen is gorgeous. The set comes with the top and the bottom on the undies, undershirt and pants and shirt layer. It is lovely how many details the texture has. The cut with the seams let it look elegant, feminin and sexy and everything but cheap. Included into the set are several pairs of stockings. All of them have the classical look with seams at the backside.
Birthday lingerie front
Dress: * *ICING* Minuet - Black (50 L$ Disco deals)
Ring: Frippery~Happiness Shared in Blueberry & Sky (450 L$)
Wristlet: Frippery~Happiness Shared in Apple & Clay (450 L$)
Lingerie: OLD TIME PRIMS : Black Merry Widow Undergarment Set (wonderful gift so no looking how much it costs)

No comments:

Post a Comment