Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Default me







I  love this look so much that I made it my default look , so if you see me round and about in SL you'll most likely see me wearing this! so just a quick tip and i'm sure most of you know it & will sigh but just incase someone doesn't it's handy to make a default folder of your favorite look, so when you're faffing about playing dolly dress up & you don't like what you've done you can go back to the 'old me' in the click of a button!

Simply go to appearance then down to the bottom of the page where it says make outfit click on that, a series of box will appear , make sure all of those are ticked , rename your folder and of course mine is renamed default fauna, save and hey presto job is done! I hope you like all these items as much as I do


Skin: 0L - The seasons hunt item > AddiCt
Eyes: 50L - Homesick eyes - Prague > Vision eyes by A.S.S
Hair: 35L - gatcha item- raio - pure white > Heart softens
Black eyeliner: 10L - Black eyeliner > Vel
Hair accessory : 0L - The seasons hunt item > Clawtooth
Top: 25L - Trapped in the 60's top > Diapop
Scarf: 75L ( for 3 pack)  Floret scarf - Khaki > Jane
Jeans: 60L - Trash jeans - splattered > Graffitiwear
Belt: 0L - luckyboard item > Muu Workshop
Shoes: 299L - Multi texture vintage flats > Urban warehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment