Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Favorites from the hunts


hunts


I wanted to share some of my very favorite items from all those splendid hunts going on at the moment.  Hunts are such great fun and what I love most about taking part is the discovery along the way. Sometimes I visit sims that I never knew existed & get to find great stores from little known designers as well as re-discovering the greats that I had forgotten about. I've also picked up a few friends along the way too, so a great thanks to all the effort from designers and the people that organize the hunts you're all contributing to  bringing a nice little community together!

Hair: 225L - babelicious brunettes > Sugarsmack
Skin: 0L - group gift >  Al Vulo
Cardigan: 0L - Poupee hunt item > LaViere
Vest: 0L - intrinsic vest - Melon > Jane
Skirt: 0L - Seasons hunt item > Tokidoki
Socks: 0L - Poupee hunt item > Loveme
shoes: 0L - Seasons hunt item > Epoque
Bracelet: 0L - group gift - chum bracelet > Miel
Tent: 0L - Princess house - poupee hunt item > Mudhoney

No comments:

Post a Comment