Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ticket to Ride

I think I'm gonna be sad, I think it's today, yeah. The girl that's driving me mad, is going away...

sugar1
She said that living with me, was bringing her down yeah. She would never be free, when I was around...
sugar4
She's got a ticket to ride, yeah she's got a ticket to ride. She's got a ticket to ride, But she don't care.
sugar2
I don't know why she ridin' so high, she ought to think twice, she ought to do right by me. Before she gets to saying goodbye, she ought to think twice, she ought to do right by me...
sugar3
My baby don't care, my baby don't care. My baby don't care...

Stop press : Preview  Stop press : Preview  Stop Press : Preview 
 
The new round at the XY Room event is coming up on March 1st - and here's a sneaky peek at some of the items involved!  The outfit is a fabulous tank dress - 'Polka Cuteness' - by Sugar. All MESH, with sizes to fit your form. The dress itself is far from all on offer. The armwarmers I love, on the band at the top are little buckles which while being very cute, give the look a little edge. Then we have the long socks. There are two options to these, just the socks, or as shown here, with sneakers too. 
Then we get to the skin... :Sugar: [1] RB Irelynd {12} F Cleavage & Teeth as shown here is a beautiful pale skin, an ode to those from the Emerald Isle. Red brows suit the tone of the skin so well, you could team it with any colour of hair really, though it calls out for firey auburn. Freckles and dimples are optional add ons to create a look that suits you. Rich green and pale gold shadow lines the eyes. Of course you can layer up whichever shadow, liner or tattoo you like from your collection - but this is a beautiful natural look all on its own.
Remember - The XY Room event - where all items are L$ 100 or less-  starts on March 1st so theres a couple of days yet to wait! When the time comes, head over here...

Stop press : Preview  Stop press : Preview  Stop Press : Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment