Friday, May 10, 2013

Are you Kitten me right Meow?

S U G A R has done it again at the XYRoom Event!

1
5
4

As may have become apparent by now, I tend towards the darker, the more sinister - really - the bloodier the better for me in SL. Sometimes however, something utterly out of character comes along, and I just have to have it. Have to wear it, and not just for a few pictures for this blog!  I mean, full on, have my very dark and sinister RP character lose grip on her reality, or get high as a kite, just to be able to keep on wearing it.
This is one of those times.

These are items made by The fabulous Iokko at S u g a r for the XYRoom Event. Shown are both colour options - mixed and matched in Cotton Candy and Mint. The tank tops and roll bottom skinny jeans are a perfect summer outfit. You get the standard 5 MESH sizes, from XXS to L. They also go fantastically well with the colour options in S u g a r 's Dangerous Heels.

Hair : Truth - Georgina - Colour Pack L$ 75 in their current sale (ends today I believe)
Skin : :Sugar: [5] Bay / InK L$ 699 - for a range of teeth and cleavage options
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Magic%20Moment/194/41/1751 
Outfit : :Sugar: Kitten Meow? Under L$ 100 @ the XYRoom event
Shoes :  :Sugar: Dangerous Heels L$ 499

No comments:

Post a Comment