Friday, June 11, 2010

On Safari

I went on a safari tour in africa. And had lots of fun while struggling with the gras because of walking around in high heels. I thought i had my spyglass with me but by mistake i had taken my kaleidoscope.
Outfit: ORQUIDEA Major Doll Zebra (Go4Goal Hunt gift 0 Linden)

But it was possible to spy out some people with that. It was even quite intresting. I m wondering what exactly they did in that hut.
Outfit on her: G4GH #20 - Crayon Design - African Queen (Go4Goal Hunt gift 0 Linden)
Outfit on massaged guy: 22769 G4G Huntgift (Go4Goal Hunt gift 0 Linden)
Outfit on watching man: La Quintessenza Art Gallery : sl soccer outfit home (Go4Goal Hunt gift 0 Linden)
Hut: G4G #11 LGJC Productions (Go4Goal Hunt gift 0 Linden)

But when the woman suddenly walked to me and looked a bit angry i prefered to run away.
Outfit: G4GH #20 - Crayon Design - African Queen (Go4Goal Hunt gift 0 Linden)

I ran even faster when i saw those people hugging a picture.
Guy on the left:
Outfit: 22769 G4G Huntgift (Go4Goal Hunt gift 0 Linden)
Guy on top:
Top: La Quintessenza Art Gallery : sl soccer outfit home (Go4Goal Hunt gift 0 Linden)
Shorts: 22769 vintage : Spoque (Go4Goal Hunt gift 0 Linden)
Shoes: Caladesi Island Company :: Male Prize G4G (Go4Goal Hunt gift 0 Linden)
Girl on the side:
Outfit and shoes: Go4Goal Hunt K!Fashion (Go4Goal Hunt gift 0 Linden)

Picture: La Quintessenza Art Gallery (Go4Goal Hunt gift 0 Linden)

No comments:

Post a Comment