Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hide and Seek

Today i played hide and seek with my friend T-rexie. He tried to hide behind a building but i found him. I tried to tickle him and then i ran away because it was his turn to find me.
I hid on a store sign. And hoped that he wouldn`t find me there as he has the habbit to eat my shoes after having found me.
But then i looked closer at the shell next to me. And then i looked into it and found some nice clothes in it. I even found some more shells and some more gifts.
Outfit:
Top: * [DIAPOP] * sakko ::tuxedo jacket:: (155 Linden)
Shorts: [SP] punkgirl pants (1 linden)

Somapop and Diapop opened a new satelite store on a cute beach sim. Its a complete new sim and there are some more stores on it. For the opening they have a hunt there. You search for shells. Some are hidden in the stores and some are just somewhere on the sim. The gifts are great.
Top: *X*plosion Corset (black) (0 Linden Little Big Nam3less Hunt)
Shorts: D-DESIGN Jeans Black Mini (0 Linden Midnight mania)

Or those jeans.
Top: * [DIAPOP] * cherry coke (155 Linden)
Jeans: SOMAPOP - nam3less hunt shell : [SP] LL-R jeans cyan (0 Linden Little Big Nam3less Hunt)

And i also found those outfits.
Left:
Top: * [DIAPOP] * mix 'no match ::punk:: blue (0 Linden Little Big Nam3less Hunt)
Trousers: * [DIAPOP] * harempants ::old pink:: (0 Linden Little Big Nam3less Hunt)
Middle:
Top: Snowpaw Fashions - Gold Trim Sunray Top - ebony - Hunt (0 Linden Little Big Nam3less Hunt)
Shorts: [SP] punkgirl pants (1 linden)
Right:
Top: * [DIAPOP] * I * [DIAPOP] * posha! jeans ::green:: (0 Linden Little Big Nam3less Hunt)
Necklace: **KKPP** Necklace with DogTags female (0 Linden Little Big Nam3less Hunt)

For this blog i also used some stuff from the hunt at Club industrial for example the manga, the skin and the bracelets.
The T-Rex was on the midnight mania board at Neon Frog studios. I pestered poor Diana to slap the board and to place it on the sim to surprise Soma.

No comments:

Post a Comment