Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's the mens turn again hurray!


Menstuff2

With another Menstuff hunt well under way, I found it a good excuse to man up! well I apparently look like the fifth Beatle in my new male look ( so i'm told ) and I can totally live with that! yes it's quite a retro mod look and as it's Fathers day today, I thought I'd pay tribute to my very own & super special father as this is exactly how he used to dress in his youth.

For details on the Menstuff hunt hints & slurls please look here.


Shape: 0L menstuff hunt item - Laz boy shape > CS shapes
Skin: 10L - Bruno skin > Essences
Hair: 0L - group gift Elli hair > Kletva
White sweater: 0L - Menstuff hunt item > Bleh
Jacket &  Brown sweater: 0L - group gift > Airflow
Jeans: 0L - Menstuff hunt item > Somapop

No comments:

Post a Comment