Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blues

blue-sweater

Just a super quickie post - here is my 'wear with everything' scarf from beggars banquet which I blogged about a couple of posts ago - baggy pants are from the super cool Vilena & have tintable braces - now this awesome sweater is from another of my new favourite stores crazy, it's inexpensive and has some super- cool designs , don't believe me? see for yourself! on a last note before I dash to do more decorating check out Muu workshop for some quirky accessories & homewares where I picked up this cute armbrace/bottle holder..... tra!


Skin: 0L - luckyboard - NamHee > Mother Goose's
Hair: 0L - luckyboard > Heart softens
Scarf: 50L - skeleton scarf > Beggars banquet
Sweater: 25L - baggy blue sweater > Crazy
Jeans: 250L - low baggy pants - dark blue > Villena
Shoes: 50L - blue flat shoes > Solita
Arm strap with bottle: 0L luckyboard item > Muu workshop
Bag: 0L - small doctors bag > Tram

No comments:

Post a Comment