Tuesday, July 12, 2011

For a shoeless day on the beach



 I had a lovely pair of shoes to blog about but would they rez?! grrr no! so I decided to kick them off and go shoeless on the beach.

If you want to grab this look for yourself then I suggest you head to the hair fair before it's closure on the 15th July.

 I do so love hair & avoided the hair fair like the plague which was a killer for me but my lag issues would have just sent me over the edge even as a bald naked thing...oh but am I glad I went! and I'm glad I waited.

 Well there's some really wacky designs but what an opportunity to go wild! I however decided to stick with some of the more conservative styles - this time anyway :) and here is my favourite freebie one from a store that I'm already familiar with but I also managed to acquaint myself with some wonderful new stores that I never knew existed! all for a great cause too.

Hair: 0L - audra roots - stefani mix by Exile @ > The hair fair
Hat: 30L - summer  fold hat - The fashion garret
Scarf: 0L - multi texture bandana > Muu workshop
Top: 1L - every day tank > Crazy
Skirt: 0L - luckyboard item > !1mm
Bag: 75L- sunday straw tote > PiCHi
bracelet: 0L - group gift - chum bracelet > Miel

No comments:

Post a Comment