Tuesday, February 21, 2012

[cynful posing]

[sinful posing]

There is tons of poses to be found at the Festival of Sin - so many that I'm not quite sure if I'll manage to blog the majority of them - but we gotta start somewhere, don't we? Above you can see the 'She's so vain'-pose set from Estetica which consists of 10 poses; below, I tried to display the 'Legs Dork'-pack from aDORKable Poses, which also contains 10 poses and their mirrored versions.

[sinful posing]

I know that I've blogged them before, but since I'm still totally and utterly in love with them, I clad my butt once again into [Cynful]'s Eve Britches, here worn with the flared cuffs (the pants also come with skinny cuffs). Besides, I promised Cynneh to make a rainbowy post with her pants - so Cynneh, here you go!



Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~ - Adam
Hair: *Dura-Boy* - 32 (black)

All pants: [Cynful] - Eve Britches (fatpack)
Sleeve tattoo: Vestigium - Masks (previous FLUX-event item)
Chest tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. - Forever (at the Festival of Sin)
Sneakers: INDI Designs - O'Leary Sneakers
Boots: DECO - Vincent Boots

Upper poses: Estetica: vanity: she's so vain (at the Festival of Sin)
Lower poses: aDORKable Poses - Legs Dork Pack (at the Festival of Sin)

1 comment: