Friday, December 24, 2010

Puttin on the ritz



I'm so excited about blogging great fashion for Look what the cat brought! I have been a follower of the blog for a while, and whilst I don't look to imitate Dagmars creative writing, I hope to fetch a creative mix, as a self confessed freebie hunter I like to mix and match different aspects of other outfits to make them look like something completey different. For my first post the outfit I have chosen I feel is loosely based on a 1930's style, with the monochrome  geometric skirt and cute monochrome top it does look like a dress but is in fact 2 seperates!
  Top  is  free! > The secret store ( just dicovered that the store is in the process of moving since i posted this blog so you won't find the top here currently...sorry keep your eyes peeled though!)
Skirt 1L > Awram Viie
Shoes  lucky chair > P3 Shoes
Hair free > Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment