Saturday, January 22, 2011

Euphoria


Join the Euphoria hunt which started today! Simply join the group and look in group notices for the notecard which gives landmarks of participating stores, although a small handful did not seem to work for me ( maybe it was the lag though ). You are hunting for a small purple letter E. There is a great hair from Loq  although I can't wear it due my my fussiness with skins I don't have one with a hairbase ( also a few nice skins in the hunt  too ) and the fact that I have an ancient viewer that won't allow for this new modern viewer hairbases. From the hunt I am wearing a jacket from The secret Store and Jackie O glasses from Donna Flora , although by self admission I look more like Harry Potter than Jackie O. Lastly a most unusual brooch which is a target with darts in ..hmm guess you could have fun attaching it to different body parts......

Jacket: Free hunt item > The Secret Store
Shades: Free hunt item > Donna Flora
Brooch: Free hunt item > LaGyo
Bracelets: Free group gift > MonS
Trousers: L$215 Emily Trousers - Autumn beige  > Paper.doll

No comments:

Post a Comment