Tuesday, January 18, 2011

[indigo man]

Underground yard
Lilly white

He's the charted lover
An indigo an indigo man
He's the black of the night
An indigo, an indigo man
Watching your underground yard
An indigo, an indigo man

Morning comes
Lilly white man
Your holy water

[indigo man]

Darker than as morning fine
Watch the steps of an indigo man
Wants torment your secret lie
Open to hold your lilly white hand

Longing to mix your holy water
Romancing on his planet mars
With the clearing of the sun
Making love amongst the stars

Where where go

[Deine Lakaien ~ Indigo Man]
--------------

Skin: LaVie - Azriel (previous huntgift)
Eyes: negaposi - Lunar EYES - Water
Hair: Maitreya - Lila (ebony)
Beard: -dD- Beards - Rodrigo (Jet)

Shirt: sf design - poets shirt (blue)
Pants: Poison - Black Leather Pants
Tank: *FIR* - Wife Beater Black

4 comments:

  1. cool pic ... and an interesting song

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, you two! I usually don't do so many inworld shots, since I think I'm sucking at those, but I really like this outcome - and yes, the song is still one of my favourites! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is gorgeous, have to say it is one of my favourites so far this week... the colour and the song work perfectly together and WOW I am in awe!!

    ReplyDelete