Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sexy, sassy & feminine




If cute, sassy, sexy dresses, mini skirts & tops are your thing then I suggest you check out Avale these are just a selection of 2 dresses that I think I totally fit that description. There lots of colours & styles available and I certainly approve! please go take a sneaky peak.

Another store new to me that I want to share is Handmade for these lush hairs at the bargain price of 80L!! The one on the left picture has an extension attachment which I am wearing in the pic. I love the range of colours and their quirky names such as Mirren, Murphy and Salade but to name a few!

 Have fun shopping.....


Left Picture

Hair: 80L - Lana on Duff > Handmade
Skin: 300L - DolceNera > ::WoW skins::
Dress: 149L- Giselle pink > Avale
Shoes: 88L - pumps by Ison @ > Collabor88
Bangles: 299L - Istanbul bangles > Chop zuey

Right Picture

Hair: 80L - Casual on Biel > Handmade
Skin: 300L - DolceNera > ::WoW skins::
Dress: 139L - Mayadella - pink >  Avale
Shoes: Former group gift but plain textured versions available to purchase for 550L > Pixel mode
Bangles: 299L - Istanbul bangles > Chop Zuey

No comments:

Post a Comment