Monday, September 19, 2011

Susanna




Boots

I adore this new luckyboard offering at Awram Viie the red ethnic top with it's billowy sleeves. and couldn't wait to team it up with these gorgeous shorts that I've been itching to wear. They are a marketplace special and come with with a colour change belt, shirt and the fishnet socks for 0L!

Yipee tis the season to introduce boots and I couldn't be more thrilled to own these new releases from Les Petits Details. They're so on trend I love the detail, the colour choices, everything about them - I can see these being part of just about every outfit I wear for a long time!

Hair: 0L - Murret hair - Brown/black > Rock Candy
Skin: 0L - Luckyboard item - Maria > Mother Goose's
Top: 0L - Luckyboard item -  Red Ethnic top > Awram Viie
Scarf: 0L - Luckboard item  Scarf Tai - type 04 > Nerd project
Shorts , tights & belt: 0L - Hot denim - light wash > Bukka
Boots: 200L - Oh Susanna - Beige > Les Petits Details

No comments:

Post a Comment