Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[look of the night - comfy with cat]

After decorating our place for autumn tonight, we quickly fled into the house's warmth again and I felt the urge to slip into something fluffy, warm and comfortable for slouching around in front of the fireplace. Unfortunately, the cat felt seriously neglected and decided to distract the photographer which resulted in my legs ending upside down... kinda...

...but I know you'll bear with me. The jacket with its fine, wollen texture pretty much reminded me of a cozy RL-cardigan of mine and quickly landed in my "for those cold days of fall"-folder after I snatched it up at the Late Summer Sale of creator's pavillion and Switch (ends 9/5).

The pinstriped trousers are A:S:S' latest release when it comes to pants and are available in 6 colours, but I have to warn you: they are super-low cut, so if you are susceptible for cystitis, follow your granny's advice and wear something warm on top. ^^ I seriously adore the velvety texture of those and the folded look of the cuffs.

The sneakers shown are texture-changeable between brown, black and white and still available as a groupgift inworld at the [JP]:dsg. store, a real treasure I'm wearing constantly these nights. My ink is a find from +radicalism+, a rockabilly-inspired piece that comes in high and low tan versions (freshly inked and faded).

Look of the Night II

Now excuse me please, the cat is demanding my attention!

Skin: [Buried] - Fate II
Hair: Truth - Tilly Streaked (crow)
Eyes: A:S:S - Soultrap Eyes (Granite)
Ears: Aitui - Stretched Ears Human

Tattoo: +radicalism+ - 2nd Explosion
Piercing: [Buried] - :Basic Piercings: (dollarbie)

Jacket: "NINIKOBOY" - Long Jacket (black)
Pants: A:S:S - FF Pinstripes (black)
Shoes: [JP] - >>Chelsea<< MultiChange (groupgift - follow the beacon)

2 comments:

  1. The cat is not available inworld, unfortunately. Just one of those cute 3D-models that inhabit my computer. :o)

    ReplyDelete