Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A short story




Shorts shorts shorts! I've blogged a few pairs of shorts recently, and I'm a shorts kind of girl. I love how they can be causal or smart, and the varying degree of lengths, from capri style pants to hotpants, bit today i'm wearing a classic pair of denim shorts which are new from Vero Modero, they come with the belt so you can dress them up or dress them down, and you know how I love items that can be worn in  a variety of styles.

Oh Oh and I wanted to say how I 'm glad I rediscovered Sole Sisters and dollarbie options. If you don't already know Sole Sisters have all the white shoes/boots at L$1, which I think is a quirky and clever marketing ploy, so of course I was thrilled to pick up this cute little shoes ..oh and a few other pairs too.








Hair: L$50 Euphoria spring sale > LoQ hairs
Beret: Free Group gift > !1MM
Top & shades: L$200 Petal top - red  & 40's shades > Vero Modero
Shorts & belt: L$200 Denim shorts > Vero Modero
Socks: L$39 White knit socks Awram Viie
Bag: Free luckyboard item > Pesca
Bracelet: L$95 > Inoiu
Shoes: L$1 Brit flats - creme > Sole sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment