Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sixties pixie mode



Today i've gone blonde, isn't that one of the most fabulous thing about SL that you can just change your whole look to suit your mood? I have a thing about hair as it is , but for the purpose of this look I thought blonde was best. Of course it's a more modern interpretation of that look. As soon as I saw this amazing asian style top, which is the latest group gift by 22769 ( male & female versions in the gift ) .

 I knew instantly what I wanted to wear it with. The top itself is so versatile, that you can wear it as a dress like I have here  with tights, also it will look great with knee socks, or with jeans, shorts or simply with trousers that come with the group gift, either way monochrome is just so classic that it just goes with everything!

Hair: Free group gift >  Boon
Top: Free group gift ( trousers are included but not worn here) > 22769
Tights: Free group gift - pastel tights- white > Latte
Necklace: Free valentine group gift > Iren
Shoes: Free group gift > Tram

No comments:

Post a Comment