Saturday, March 26, 2011

[true legends never die]

Never know how much I love you
Never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me
I get a fever thats so hard to bear

You give me fever when you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight
Fever in the morning
Fever all through the night...

[true legends never die]

Elvis might be dead... but his spirit is still alive. Rock'n'Roll, glitter and sex, combined with a legendary hip-cock that brought him the title "Elvis, the pelvis" and a bunch of fans and groupies alike - who wouldn't want to slip into the clothes of an entire generation's sex-symbol every now and then?

::Fierce Designs::, with their well-sorted costume section, will help to satisfy your Elvis-needs. The outfit contains everything shown in the picture (except the microphone), with a typical "King's quiff" wig in addition, but since I'm allergic to such extraordinary amounts of hairspray, I had to quit it for this shot.

So wether if you're going to visit a costume party or simply feel like wrapping yourself in tight, white leather, a red shirt and lots of shimmering gems - make sure to pay ::Fierce Designs:: a visit before - to get yourself some Fever.


Costume: Fierce - Elvis Costume (male)
Video: Elvis Presley - Fever

No comments:

Post a Comment