Friday, March 23, 2012

Daydreams of you


dreams-of-you

Oh I  did get rather excited when Photos Nikolaidis on Plurk allowed us a sneak preview of his release for La Venta eventa for A.S.S and then said it was available, so I had to rush straight there and grab it. I love the romanticism of this outfit and it just so happens to be my all time favourite colour too. It's on pre- release now and available at a ridiculously super bargain price of 75L in store for this weekend. I knew exactly what I would wear with it the moment I saw it, yes my flora boots from Lassitude & ennui which compliment this opulent outfit entirely. And so we have perfectly feminized menswear, well so I think at least :D ....*goes off to daydream* Oh I do love a romantic daydream I do!

Hair: 220L - ION307 - black > Boon
Outfit: 75L - Louis in green > A.S.S
Boots: 280L - Flora boots - cream > Lassitude & ennui

No comments:

Post a Comment