Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This is my happy face




Look how pleased I am with my new things! XYROOM has an amazing selection of discounted items at the moment & here is just a few of my favourites. Check out my new boots! aww god love Miel! One day I will own everything in that store. The boots are a new release and come in a variety of colours for men & women, I have opted for the naturals pack. As with everything I own from Miel they have colour change options for every aspect of the boot . To get  this look for yourself check out below.

Hair: 295L - Lauren - almond (nuts pack) > Maitreya
Skin: 89L - cookedjelly tan skin by Modish @ > XYROOM
Top: 80L - pullover hoodie by 1 hundred @ > XYROOM
Jeans: 90L - Dirty jeans - black by Poptart @ > XYROOM
Boots: 525L - Timber boots - natural pack  > Miel

No comments:

Post a Comment