Tuesday, April 3, 2012

In my smalls

Untitled

It's a first for me to blog lingerie, mostly because I've never had any need for it so it's just not something that I own but I just fell in love with this pretty little ensemble currently available at XYROOM and felt compelled to blog it, plus it shows off the skin to it's maximum potential (without being in the nuddy of course *gasp*) I'm loving the tones of this skin by sugar, I like these skins and their funky make ups, definitely worth a peek.

Hair: 280L -  QPT129 - black > Boon
Skin: 599L - Fireball party - tone 3 > :sugar:
Underwear: 70L -  malena by Le petit coquette @ > XYROOM
Feet: 600L - Jolie pied barefeet V3 > Slink
Headband: 70L - Rouge rose hairband by charme @> XYROOM
Eyes: 65L - starlight eyes - sienna shine > Sterling artistry
Poses: 75L each - sinned girl > Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment