Tuesday, December 14, 2010

[duckflirting]

I always knew you were something special with your soft, pink curves and that certain look from half sad, half expectantly looking eyes... what? You want me to ruffle your silky feathers and invite you for - hey... HEY! No taking pictures of that, okay? Back off! Geees, damn paparazzi, can't even get into the mood for a bath without them hanging around... tsk.

[iDuck]

It's week 6 of the '52 Weeks of Color'-challenge... and Luna Jubilee blessed us with one of the colours I dislike most in both worlds - yellow. I don't own a single piece of it IRL, but when visiting PixelDolls' last sale, I saw these swimming-trunks and quickly snatched them for the sake of the challenge. Excuse me now though, there is a pink duck waiting for me in the tub and dirt that needs to be washed off.

Skin: Exile - Mechanic skin (groupgift)
Hair: [Shag] - High Fidelity
Eyes: MADesigns EYES_PROMISE - green 15

Trunks: (PixelDolls) - Swim Trunks . Solid . Yellow
Tattoo: GoK - Tattoo Rock&Beers
Nailpolish: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: - Nailpolish (groupgift)

1 comment: