Thursday, March 15, 2012

A covered up nude




I've found that recently I've been so tied up with other things that my bargain hunt instincts has been pushed aside, well not for long! it was bubbling away and has rose to the surface so off I trotted and came back with these little gems to share with you.

The nude dress I just love,  is from Vanguard & an opening gift which looks like mesh, but isn't to my great relief  and any of you older Mac owners like myself that cannot see mesh will be pleased to hear. This dress comes in a package with another nude coloured dress which a little more floaty and summery. If you join the mall group (fee of 150L) there's a host of other freebies on a table to collect too.

The bag is a gacha item from Tee*fy and there are loooooads of colour options (there is another yummy beige dress on the luckyboard instore) The hair is a bargain 40L at Fri.day, there is a section of cheapies so it's worth a look.

Hair: 40L - Cameron 2 - moody brown > Fri.day
Skin: 0L - Luckyboard item - Ariel  > ::Mother Goose's::
Dress: 0L - mall opening gift  - oversized dress > Vanguard
Bag: 55L - Gacha item - crossbody bag  > Tee*fy

No comments:

Post a Comment