Sunday, March 11, 2012

Miamai at fashion for life




My second post relating to Fashion for life includes this delightfully opulent dress from Miamai (can be found on the dream seekers volta sim) which I want someone to make for me RL! I  love every element of this design, the shape, proportions subtle pattern and most of all what makes it for me is the peacock feather neck piece. There is a range of colours to choose from and plenty of other designs in store so please don't miss out on this one. The skin is one I have previously blogged by Hush (also exclusive at the fashion for life event) but It's my current favourite so you'll see me wear this a lot.

Details for the fashion for life event can be found on THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Dress: 650L - Loue dress - black > Miamai
Hair: 280L -  XFE275 - Black > Boon
Skin: 500L - Glossy grape - cocoa > Hush

No comments:

Post a Comment