Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Starwalking


Untitled

I love this hair, I mean really really love it! that's why I waited forever for my letter to come up on the lucky board. Yes I could probably have just purchased it, but that's the thing about lucky boards, the longer you wait, the more you want to so that you don't feel your time was wasted. I actually though it was the ideal opportunity to sort my shed of an inventory, kill two birds with one stone if you will and a nice cam round the store as well, is that really what lucky boards were designed to do?

 How can you not totally love these boots from Lethal Couture that come in an array of fabulous colours? they come with a hud which gives you a resize facility and the option to change the colour of the heel and zip. The shades and jacket are prizes at the easter hunt at Vero Modero which runs until the 21st and there are plenty more items to pick up too

Hair: 0L - lucky board item > Red mint
Glasses: 0L - easter hunt item > Vero Modero
Jacket: 0L - easter hunt item > Vero Modero
Shorts: 30L - short pants - grey > Evergreen
Boots: 450L - Starwalk platform - Mulberry > Lethal Couture
Make up : 69L -  Gala make up  Eyelure @> XYROOM

1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing that hair for a while - now you've convinced me it's a must-have. *beelines to Red Mint*

    ReplyDelete