Sunday, April 17, 2011

With a spring in my step




 It's a glorious day and I feel full of the joys of spring and oh ho ho what could be more joyous than picking up a super bargain or two!  well if you don't want to miss out on this cute outfit from 22679 which is on offer at 10L yes 10L how crazy is that?! then you'd better hop down there a.s.a.p as it is only available at this promotional price until the 18th April (there is also a mens promotional item for the same price too) ...Love these jeans!! they also come with prim cuffs for a different look.

OMG these shoes! I adore them so much! It's  a struggle to find summer style footwear thats looks as good as this, so it's no wonder I have a spring in my step.

What is that random chair doing in the pic? well I like it that's all :)) psst it's from pop art if you like it too.

Top & jeans: L$10 ( for limited period)  - spring promotion outfit >  22769
Hair:  L$280 -  IAH461 > Boon
Shoes: L$190 Hippy shoes - pearl > Les Petits details
Bag: Free seasons hunt gift (you're looking for a small bumble bee) > Tokidoki

No comments:

Post a Comment