Monday, January 9, 2012

Putting together the pieces


Snapshot_001

The biggest part of being a blogger for me, and I'm sure many others is putting together the outfits to complete a look. I'm always impressed with skins from Al Vulo and so I'm thrilled with the latest group gift, I love the tones of the skins and creator Hlin Bluebird is always so generous with group gifts. I think this skin particularly suits this shape by Bodiacious body works which as you can see, is very curvy!

Of course I adore those boys at 22769 and was naturally drawn to this pretty 'purple' blouse that they have made for the Black market. Sorry boys it's pink in my eyes, hmm ok I'll pass it for lilac then :D either way it certainly is very pretty and a bargain at 40L.

Psssst also I'm wearing mens jeans shhh! the low slung look still works for women too - just! they have a lovely design on them and come in a leather effect too, they are transferable so ladies buy some for your fellas and if you just can't stand to part with them, well don't!

Skin: 0L - Group gift > Al Vulo
Hair: 0L - Group gift - Madeleine > Bonne Chance
Shape: 800L - Jemma > Bodiacious body works
Jacket: 40L - Ruffle blouse- purple by 22769 @ > The black market
Vest: 0L - Intrinsic vest - Milk > Jane
Jeans: 149L -  Zebra crack jeans > PEER

No comments:

Post a Comment