Saturday, January 7, 2012

Stepping out of the frame


Snapshot_001

Pheweeee at last normal service has resumed! I can't wait to get my teeth back into blogging again and I have so much that I want to share.  I had this outfit ready to blog a few weeks ago but haven't really had the chance to get around to blogging it! As a result the dress which was a luckyboard item has now vanished and been replaced by a scarf, however a brown version of the dress is available to buy at a snip for 30L. I want to mention the bag which I picked up as a freebie at Septemb Essentia. There are other freebies available too. I love this store, it's totally dedicated to bags and there is quite a good range to suit any outfit.

Hair & hat: 250L - Victoria > Mina
Skin: 0L - > Mariko
Shape: 200L - Cassandre > Lilau
Dress: 30L - layered dress - >  ::humming::
Scarf: 100L - Ephemeral scarf > Chocolate atelier
Tights: 0L - Group gift - bow legs - gold > Le Poppycock
Shoes: 350L -  Baldini shoes > INDI Designs
Bag: 0L - D-Kilt colour change tote bag > Septem Essentia

No comments:

Post a Comment