Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kimono love

I have to admit i like Kimonos. I do not really know how many i got but this one is my favourite. The textures are brilliant. The whole Kimono looks like made of shiny silk. It comes with a shape and a skin, which fit to the kimono and also fitting hair and eyes. But i prefer my own shape and eyes and hair.
This is the front of the kimono. The train is sculpted.
I love all the little details at the top. I even always have to smile after having put off the top layer of the kimono and seeing the white undershirt.
Here a picture of the back.
The opening unveils a bit of the neck.
The Kimono comes with fitting geta and zouri.

The Hair jewlery is also very pretty. The colour fits perfectly to the kimono.

Kimono: * Sweetaholic: Japanese Princess Style Special Kimono Set *Hime ver 1.5 (1800 Linden)
Eyes: Sterling Artistry : StarlightEyes_EthericOrchid (50 Linden)
Skin: Nuuna's Skins Pale Lace Free (0 Linden)

No comments:

Post a Comment