Sunday, October 30, 2011

Peruvian textiles




colum

I'm still exploring the wonderful Autumn clothes out there and If only there were enough Lindens for everything that you want to buy! thank heavens for those great promotional freebies out there to enable to keep my addiction thoroughly topped up. Today I play with putting together a mix Peruvian style textures.

Firstly I have to mention ISON a store that I have never come across before but is demonstrating how great their designs are by giving us some very generous freebies as examples. The scarf and the shoes are what's on offer but there is also a dress to be grabbed. The shoes are set at 1L only because the designer says there was trouble setting the script to 0L hehe well I'm more than happy to part with my lindens (sorry linden) for these! I especially love the sock detail and the chunky wooden heels. The scarf comes in 2 textures so there is also a lovely charcoal option besides the one I wear in this post, but don't be long if you want to take advantage of this offer and the 50% discount on selected items in store it's only available until 3rd November.

Now the hair! this is a seasons must have if you ask me . I love the shape of the multi textured beanie hat which make it wearable with so many outfits since it has 9 options. There are also some fabulous shades to choose from, in particular the reds so go check it out!

Skin: 0L - Group gift - Sally anniversary sunkissed > Al Vulo
Hair: 275L - Shara hair - BG06 > Mina
Scarf: 0L - tribal print scarf - red >  ISON
Top: 0L - Luckyboard item -  Graduation knit - milk > Nerd project
Jeans:120L -  Classic ripped jeans > Villena
Boots: 1L -  block platform bootie >  ISON
Pose:10L -  Patricia pose 354 > Purple pose

No comments:

Post a Comment