Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rouge ruches & goodness knows what


Snapshot_002

XYROOM is closing on 25th January to set up for the new collection in February so be quick if you want to grab some awesome items at bargain prices. I particularly like this skin by Style by Kira it has a slightly bronzy tone which compliments the red lips and dress perfectly . This glamorous ruffle dress is also at XYROOM for 75L YES 75L!

If you don't already own these shoes which are a group gift at Gabriel, then I ask why not? The hair accessory is goodness knows what from goodness knows where?! I just found it in my inventory and decided to stick on my head just because I thought I should at least give it a little life before I gave it the chop! It does make me wonder what other anonymous, long forgotten things are lurking in the deep depths of my inventory *goes off to investigate*


Hair:120L -  Ritzy hair - intense black > Pomme d'Amour
Skin: 99L - Style by Kira- Nessima skin 03B > XYROOM
Dress: 75L -  Primadonna couture - fall 2011 business core 1 - Rouge > XYROOM
Shoes: 0L - Group gift -  Gladiator sandals > Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment