Saturday, February 11, 2012

A bit of boobage!



I'm not one for  showing a lot of boobage but I adore this dress which to be truthful shows a fair amount of flesh. It's tasteful and classy and shows just the right amount of flesh to be sexy not tacky. Now I know that statement could quite possibly upset a few folks that like their latex & nipple tapes who will protest that's not a tacky look, to that I will say there's a market for everything and if that's your thing, go for it! you just won't find any of that kind of thing blogged by this particular girl.

What this dress does do is flatter the female form and I love the movement. Now don't be fooled into thinking that it's swishy flowy dress, it's fixed and does not move around but I like that and it makes a refreshing change from the gown or bohemian style long dresses that are so widely available.

Hair: 99L - Lexi hair - Blacks >  Tameless
Skin: 200L - Bloom - Caramel - dune > Twilythula
Dress: 99L - Raw hide leather dress - sand By B!asta @ > XYROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment