Wednesday, February 22, 2012

In a flap




I absolute adore this flapper dress from Sassy which comes with the feathered headband and is one of the current offerings to the monthly discounted event 'Brandy's Attic'. Now I know the hair from Jetdolls is from a very different style decade and If i'm being true to the flapper style I should be wearing a short bob, but hey I love this hair and I don't feel it looks at all out of place (pssst sorry but this style seems to have been removed from sale). Following the theme is this exquisite Art Deco jewelry set by Eclectica and I also think this skin from Modish fits the glamour very well indeed which is currently on offer for a bargain 89L at yet another discount event 'My Sale Boudoir'. I just can't get enough of all these events!


Skin: 89L -  Sinless sunkiss by Modish @ > My sale Boudoir
Dress & headband: 125L -  Jazzy flapper dress - silver by Sassy @ > Brandy's attic
Shoes: 200L -  Strap shoes - Alex - Metallic silver > G Field
Jewelry: 300L - Deco knot set (includes earrings, bracelet & necklace > Eclectica

No comments:

Post a Comment