Friday, April 6, 2012

[welcome to the shadows]

[welcome to the shadows]
"I'm the luminance in the gloominess - indisputable way to your providence."


As a true lover of all kind of mesh-items and clothing, I keep searching the Marketplace for new releases, usually of the more uncommon kind. To be honest, I was a bit unsure when I found [DustyHut]'s Master's Robe there, but after purchasing the demo, I was instantly hooked! Trying the demo is highly recommended, for the robe comes in one size only, and I'd say that it rather fits the more slender avatars around, so do yourself a favour and make sure it really fits before you buy. An alpha-layer, as well as a so called 'shadow layer' is also included, to simulate the hood's fall off on your body, and it's available in black and brown.


Skin: [dekade] - Beno (at the Narcissus' Room)
Eyes: REPULSE - Bloodsucker Eyes
Make-up: A:S:S - Runway makeup (free, TPRH-item)

Robe: [DustyHut] - Master's Robe (black) - MESH
Shirt: Illusions - *~*Corvus Silk Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment