Monday, January 31, 2011

Humming bird


There are still many hunts items that I haven't had the chance to wear or blog and so whilst wondering what to team up the beautiful fur jacket from SMS and shoes with socks from Mocha ( both available at the seasons hunt) I thought of the pretty floral dress with black roll neck sweater from Humming.
I forgot all about this wonderful little store, how could I?! Humming has some real cutesy little outfits and so reasonably priced too. What I love about it is there is something for every budget as there are many L$1 items scattered around store, and here are a couple of my favourites.

Dress: ( top pic) L$1 - flowerdress A > Humming
Dress: ( bottom pic) LS1 - Knitdress - brown > Humming
Shoes: Free seasons hunt item > Mocha
Jacket: Free seasons hunt item > So many styles
Hair: Free gift - Jane- brownsugar > Exile


2 comments: