Sunday, February 12, 2012

Don't stop till you get enough




Can you believe the generosity at Al Vulo? wow group & hunt gifts galore at that place and I'm always thrilled the creations! I particularly like the colour of this lipstick as it reminds me of one my aunt always used to wear, a lovely deep orangey red which reminded me of clementines ...yum!

Now if animal print is your thing then pop down to Pink lip gloss as there's quite a theme going on! With regard to the leggings and vest, if you like the style but not the print then do please go take a look as there's lots of other styles to choose from. So sorry if you like the neck bow, I didn't realise that Royal Blue had closed down, what a shame!

Hair with glasses: Book worm - Coco by Clawtooth @> Collabor88
Skin: 0L - Group gift - Corinna > Al Vulo
Shirt: 0L - Luckyboard item > !1mm
Trousers & vest: 150L - Glam - Leopard > ::Poised::
Shoes: 50L - Animal print flats - cheeta > Pink lip gloss
Neck bow: from Royal blue which appears to be closed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment