Thursday, February 2, 2012

*Shrug*


Snapshot_002

Ohhh! I have some yummy stuff and I especially adore these boots from Baby monkey which come with a colour change hud and sock option so I can wear them with every outfit!
The hair is a new release at Love, I adore the curved slightly asymmetric fringe, the hair comes in 2 styles with or without hair tucked behind the ear - I rather like the tucked behind look it's a cute idea.
I am thrilled by the skirt too which looked mesh but isn't hurrah! and is a zombie popcorn hunt item at c'est la vie (look for a candy striped popcorn box)
More from the latest round at XYROOM, yummy smoky eyed skin by style by Kira which is available in dark & light skin colour (I'm wearing the light) and I'm not usually one for much jewelry but you can't help but love the peacock necklace by 1<3 fashion.

Hair: 250L - Bevel tucked - honey > Love
Skin: 75L - Elora skin 01M by Style by Kira @ > XYROOM
Vest: 0L - Intrinsic tank - cream > Jane
Shrug: 100L - Sheared mink shrug - Gray > Coco designs
Skirt: 0L - Zombie popcorn hunt item > C'est la Vie
Tights: 0L - subscribo  gift > Pink lip gloss
Boots: 550L - Delia boot > Baby monkey
Necklace: 85L - Brilliant peacock by I <3 fashion @ > XYROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment