Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Homage to tiny bird

Snapshot_001


It's been a while since I blogged some glorious bargains and so I thought it was high time that I picked out some great quality free/bargain goods and I must say I am thrilled with my finds.
Firstly I popped down to Savior hair, the freebie hair store as I haven't been there in ages! and squealed with delight when I saw this hair by tiny bird as I was ever so sad when that store closed.
The blouse is a freebie from Jack spoon which is certainly worth a look around as there are some super cute items at super cute prices.
Pick up the sash along with lots of other goodies in a bag at Meena. The divine almost net like skirt is a luckyboard item at Y&R and last but not least my bargain items from the next round at  XYROOM where all items are less than 100L  the bag comes with a belt  by WOot & skin by Modish is 99L what a bargain! both from XYROOM.

Hair: 0L - D.A.N.C.E  by Tiny bird @ > Savoir hair
Skin: 99L -  NaughtyU pale skin by Modish  @ > XYROOM
Eyes: 199L - aquilius eyes - Anya > Aphotic Gloom
Top: 0L - Alice blouse > Jack spoon
Skirt: 0L - luckyboard item > Y&R
Sash: 0L - Ikat sash3 > Meena
Boots: 0L - group gift > N-core
Bag: 99L - set ahoi (includes a belt) by WOot @ > XYROOM

Snapshot_003

No comments:

Post a Comment