Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fairy wings that don't fly


fairy

Of course these wings fly! and I have to confess that I was amazed at my ability to fly when I first joined SL and also I adored the fact that I could wear wings too, so nothing gives me more pleasure than to demonstrate this beautiful outfit by GCD which has various options. There are 2 sets, one dark & one light (i'm wearing light). The hair is a new release this week  Pink hair? yeeeeeeah!!! there are 4 shade options in the pack and it's on sale for a discount price of 99L for 1 week, there are of course many other colour options if you don't fancy being so bold. speaking of bold I have decided that I really really like the skins at sugar, if you love your make up then I urge you to take a look.

fairy 2

Hair: 99L - Bonnie - pinks & purples > Tameless
Skin: 599L - C 4 Fireball -  Glitter girl  > :sugar:
Wings & undies: 349L - blush > GCD
Shoes: 99L - part of the Pyschobilly babe outfit by sexy bish @> XYROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment